HNHS provides hazardous waste connection and treatment services through a partnership with Veolia Environmental to a wide range of businesses and industries. From onsite pick-up to final treatment or disposal, HNHS assures safety, regulatory compliance and environmental responsibility through our and our partners certified service centers.
Types of Hazardous Waste
- Nonhazardous, agricultural waste
- Medical waste
- Mercury waste
- Laboratory chemicals
- Controlled substances
- Catalysts and reagents
- Polychlorinated biphenyls
- Low-level radioactive waste
- Household hazardous waste
- Process solids, liquids and sludges
- Returned goods/off-spec/out-of-date products
- Cylinders, propellants, explosives and pyrotechnics
- Reclaimable organic solvents
Veolia Environmental is an international company with over 150 years of experience. They maintain an excellent record of compliance with regulations governing health and safety and the environment. Veolia focuses on the details throughout transportation, treatment and disposal of your hazardous waste.